American Subcontractors Association Michigan
April 2011 General Membership Meeting
There were 50 in attendance at the April ASAM general membership meeting, a Construction Advancement Forum featuring representatives of Dan Vos Construction Company, winner of the 2010 COTY award (Contractor of the Year).
On the panel were
- Dan T. Vos, Executive VP
- John DeBlaay, VP, Project Executive
- Brian Kuhlman, Operations Manager
- Steve Huizjen, CFO
Dan Vos Construction Co. specializes in structural steel erection and has a full-service architectural department.
- Community projects: worship centers, community centers, education. (The company is known as a church builder, having completed some 160 churches in the past 60 years.)
- Commercial projects: medical, office, retail, veterinary, hospitality.
- Industrial/commercial projects: food processing plants, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, cold storage facilities, distribution centers.
Highlights of the panelís comments continue in the members only area.